Sunday, December 11, 2011

Deer Processing Class Review

Earlier I posted about the deer processing class that I took a few weeks ago at Nodalski's butcher shop here in Goochland.  The picture that was used in the Powhatan today article blocked me out and all you could see was a part of my left arm.  Well the article also made it into the Goochland Gazette and you can actually see me in the photo!  I'm a star!  Well, actually I just happened to be standing in the right place during the class.

And just in case you are wondering, no, I have not gotten my first deer yet.  With my limited hunting time of Saturdays and then usually only a few hours in the morning before family plans kick in, I need to set up my tree stand next to a deer farm.  Hopefully I can get some more time in during Christmas break.  Season ends January 7th, so time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment